Relax your mind and enjoy freedom of movement
• clear and transform blocked or stagnant energies
• let go, motivate yourself and move forward
• shift your attitude and mobilise your will and intention
• resistance to change, growth and movement
• beliefs and thought patterns that hold you back in life
• detox from emotional tension held in the body
Posted by Unknown on 13th Jul 2016
I bought 'Go With the Flow' because I'm at stage in life where I have lots of new and exciting changes coming up and I thought this would support those changes.
I also bought it to help with an achy shoulder (and joints, muscles etc) because it was indicated for movement in general.
Although at this stage I don't whether it's helping with the first, it's most definately helping with the second. My shoulder doesn't feel anywhere near as sore and nor do my joints.
I shall keep this one in the cupboard for physical mild aches and pains and use alongside Arnica Gel, and I shall also keep it for the times when I feel changes are daunting rather than exciting, to keep me feeling positive.